26 May 2012

I Want My Order!!!

For the record....
Waiting, especially for something you ordered, is the worst thing ever.

I'd also like to know why I have the urge to refresh my fed-ex page every minute, when I know it's not going to change.

Since we are on the topic, why doesn't food magically appear in my fridge after opening and closing that door?

Why do my cloths take longer to dry when I need that one pair of pants.  And it's always the damn denim, the ones you can't get away with having almost completely dry.

And why does my mail guy delivery other peoples mail to us on a regular basis.  I wonder where all my mail is. Someone else is scoring big on the free samples this week.

Interested in Food?  Check out my other site called Kacey's Kitchen and Fridays Post: Smoky Chipotle Breakfast Tortilla Bake.

If you enjoyed this post, and would like to follow 'Where in the World is Kacey?', please subscribe here so you don't miss anything!  Have something to say?  Leave a comment below!

0 comments :

Post a Comment